Verena Nordhoff's publications are given here (Pubmed)
- Neuhaus N, Pock T, Schlatt S, Nordhoff V. New paradigms in de novo creation of functional human spermatozoa: a review of biological progress towards clinical application. In: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection: Indications, Techniques and Applications, Editors: Gianpiero D. Palermo and E. Scott Sills (submitted 2017)
- Nordhoff V, Mallidis C, Kliesch S. Sperm collection and preparation techniques. In: A Practical Guide to Selecting Gametes and Embryos, Editor: Markus Montag, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group 2014, p. 1-16.
- Nordhoff V, Schlatt S: Present and future options for preservations of testis tissue and function. In: The developing testis. Physiology and pathophysiology. Endocr. Dev. Basel, Karger, 2003, p 136-155.
- Behre HM, Nordhoff V, Nieschlag E: GnRH antagonists: an overview. In: Ovulation Induction Update 1998, The proceedings of the 2nd World Conference on Ovulation Induction, Bologna, Italy, The Parthenon Publishing Group, New York, London, 1998, p. 107-113.
For Verena Nordhoff's media contributions please visit the CeRA Newsroom:
- Verena Nordhoff and Prof. Dr. Stefan Schlatt were invited for a dialogue about the question "What is (human) life?" (only in german)
- The work of Verena Nordhoff's group helps young cancer patients to become a parent despite their disease. Article about the project "Jung mit Krebs" (only in german)
- As associate editor at Human Reproduction Update Verena Nordhoff gives personal advices for your career in this video