We constantly offer projects linked to our current research for your master thesis. Since we are doing research at the interface between biology and medicine, projects can, depending on your interests, focus on both basic and translational research.
You are interested? Contact our group leaders or young scientists!
We constantly offer doctoral dissertations in both experimental and clinical medicine on the basis of our current research.
You are interested? For clinical dissertations please contact Prof. Dr. Kliesch (contact). If you are interested in experimental medicine, don't hesitate to contact our group leaders in the Institute for Reproductive and Regenerative Biology!
- Novel Methods in Reproductive and Regenerative Biology and Medicine (Prof. Schlatt/Dr. Wistuba)
- Biology of Reproduction (Prof. Gromoll/Dr. Wistuba)
- The use of fluorescent indicators to study cellular signal transduction (Prof. Strünker)
- Epigenetics of germ cells ( Prof. Gromoll)
- Gonadal Stem Cells (Prof. Schlatt/Dr. Wistuba)
- Chemosensory signal transduction (Prof. Strünker)