1.) Reimbursement of expenses spend for childcare during CRU events
Who can apply? All parents (male/female/diverse) with working partners or single parents with children which need to be taken care of. This is offered for CRU members AND for 'CRU-related' researchers that want to attend a CRU event or have to stay at home due to sickness of the child.
What will be covered? Expenses spent for a babysitter/childminder. For close relatives (e.g. grandparents) travel expenses will be covered.
How to apply? Please fill out two forms: a) 'Antrag auf grundsätzliche Erstattung von Betreuungskosten aus externen Mitteln' – to be filled out once a year and b) 'Stundenweise Betreuung – Abrechnungsformular' – this form can be completed every 2-3 months 'on the run', whenever childcare was necessary due to CRU events. Both forms have to be signed by the Equal Opportunity Representative Henrike Krenz.
The forms can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.) LabAid support
Who can apply? All parents (male/female/diverse) with working partners or single parents with children which need to be taken care of, pregnant people, parents (male/female/diverse) in ''Elternzeit''. This is offered for CRU members AND for 'CRU-related' researchers, who contribute to projects of the CRU.
What will be covered? LabAid for 5h/week for 6 months (can be adapted individually, extension possible). Pregnant persons: up to 10h/week if work with teratogenic substances is necessary or for the duration of pregnancy. LabAids can be 'Studentische Hilfskräfte' (SHK), 'Students with Bachelor' (SHB) or 'Wissenschaftliche Hilfskräfte' (WHK).
How and when to apply? Application form available on request. Decision will be made within meetings of the CRU Management Board (3-4 times a year). In urgent cases the decision will be made via email among the members. Please send your application to Henrike Krenz.
- Corinna Friedrich
- Maria Schubert
- Johanna Raidt
- Cristin Beumer
- Cristin Beumer/Nadja Rotte: 10h per week for 6 months
- Corinna Friedrich/Judith Ryll: 10h per week for 6 months
- Astrid Jeibmann/Alice Wagner, Ina Schüßler: 10h per week for 6 months
- Nina Neuhaus/Jennifer Dabel: 10h per week for 6 months
- Tabea Nöthe-Menchen/Markus Raiwa: 10h per week for 6 months
- Eva Pohl/Lea Holtrup: 10h per week for 4 months
- Johanna Raidt/Juliane Wüllenweber: 10h per week for 6 months
- Maria Schubert/Yuhe Tang and Dorothee Micheln: 5h per week for 6 months each
- Samuel Young/Leonard Allewelt: 5h per week for 12 months
- Corinna Friedrich/Isabel Höyng and Pascal Hauser: 5h per week for 6 months each
- Maria Schubert/Yuhe Tang: 10h per week for 3 months
- Simone Bier/Amelie Körtje: 5h per week for 6 months
- Birgit Stallmeyer/Philipp Weber: 5h per week for 12 months
- Johanna Raidt/Alina Wilken: 5h per week for 6 months
- Isabella Aprea/ N.N.: 10h per week for 6 months