7th International Influenza Meeting 2020
September, 27th - 29th 2020
University of Muenster
48149 Muenster - Germany
- Peter Palese (New York, USA)
- Stephen Cusack (Grenoble, France)
- Seema Lakdawala (Pittsburgh, USA)
- Nadja Naffak (Paris, France)
- Menno de Jong (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Regular rate (postdocs and senior scientists):
Reduced rate* (undergraduate students, graduate students, PhD students):
*Confirmation required onsite
Please register online here
You can submit you abstract online here
Abstracts are welcome for oral and poster presentations on the topics mentioned below:
- Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Evolution and Emerging Virus
- Transcription and Replication
- Vaccines and Anitvirals
- Virus Host Cell Interaction
You will need a Registration-ID to submit an abstract. You receive the Registration-ID after you have registred for the meeting.
Also you will need an Indico-Profile to submit an abstract. If you have no Indico profile yet, you can create it here.
The Abstract submission will close on June, 15th 2020.
If you have any questions concerning the 7th International Influenza Meeting please contact Mr. Sebastian Sprengel.