The Institute for Cardiovascular Organogenesis and Regeneration (ICOR) is located in the building of the Institute for Chemo- and Biosensorik GmbH (ICB).
Institute for Cardiovascular Organogenesis and Regeneration
Fon: +49 251 8335424
+49 251 8335423
Driving directions would be “Heisenbergstraße 2”, where the taxi should stop at the first cross. ICOR is next to the “Institut für Geographie” (black-green building), with a small path on the right hand side leading onto the parking lot and to the entrance of the ICB building.
Train and Bus
Trains by the Deutsche Bahn arrive at Münster central station (Hauptbahnhof).
Buses take approx. 25-30 minutes from Münster central station, and leave in front of the central station.
Bus route 13 ( final destination “Technologiepark”), leaves every 20 minutes.
Leave bus at stop “Mendelstraße". Cross the “Corrensstraße”, then walk onto “Heisenbergstraße”. After 50m, there is a cross with a small path to the right leading onto the parking lot and to the entrance of the ICB building.
Alternative bus routes involve stop overs. You can take a number of buses to the Coesfelder Kreuz, and from here you can either walk (7 minutes) or take the number 2 or 13 for two stops to the Mendelstraße.
Alternatively, you can rent a bike at the 'Radstation', directly at the train station. Further information is listed here: Radstation
You reach Münster by car via the federal motorway A1 exit “Münster Nord”:
- follow B54 towards “Münster-Zentrum”
- at the third traffic light, turn right onto “”Austermannstraße” (direction Technologiepark)
- you will pass two roundabouts (go straight)
- at the third roundabout follow the 3rd exit (left) onto “Mendelstraße”
- After 200m you find the path to the ICB building - turn right, then immediately left and head towards the red and white beam, it will open automatically. Usually there are parking slots.