- Targeting cartilage and cartilage damage as a trigger of epigenetic changes and mesenchymal activation in inflammatory musculo- skeletal diseases.
- Mesenchymal mechanisms and dietary targeting of inflammatory bone loss caused by bacterial colonization and infection
- Preclinical characterisation and micro-RNA- based targeting of fibroblasts to treat inflammation and destruction
- Cellular and non-cellular diagnostic and prognostic signatures in myositis
- Autoantibodies and extracellular vesicles as driver for organ-specific tissue damage in connective tissue diseases
- Mesenchymal stem cells as a treatment strategy for ANCA- associated vasculitis
- Clinical Translational Platform (CTP) for the integrative preclinical analysis of mesenchymal targets in inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders