The consulting of the Bioinformatic Analyses includes:
- DNA-seq (targeted, WES, WGS; matched- and non-matched; color space): variant calling, mutational patterns, clonal evolution, ethnicity, relation,
- RNA-seq (bulk): expression analysis, fusion genes,
- Single cell omics (RNA-seq, ATAC-seq): expression analysis, clustering, velocity,
- Microarrays (SNP, aCGH, gene expression, 850K, 450K): CNV calling, expression analysis, methylation analysis,
- Bisulfite sequencing (RRBS, WGBS): methylation,
- ChIP-seq: transcription factor binding sites, histones,
- 4C-seq, Hi-C-seq: 3D chromatin structure,
- ATAC-seq: chromatin structure,
- STARR-seq: enhancer structure,
- Additionally: pathway analyses, geneset enrichment, data integration and annotation.
Registration for counseling can be done either by e-mail or by phone.
Phone: +49 (0) 251 / 83 - 5 52 70