TransLuMi is a funded project by the Lupus Research Alliance, USA.
Five Priciple Investigators (PIs) from three countries join together with their teams to give a new impulse to lupus research:
- Martin Kriegel, M.D./Ph.D., Westfälische Wilhelms University Münster / Germany: Corresponding Co-PI ...see details
- George Tsokos, M.D., Harvard School of Medicine Boston MA / USA
- Nissan Yissachar, Ph.D., Bar-Ilan University Ramat-Gan / Israel
- Ilana Brito, Ph.D., Cornell University, Ithaca NY / USA
- Eran Elinav, M.D. Ph.D., Weizmann Institute of Science / Israel
The PIs will be supported by the Scientific Advisory Board, which constists of
- Andreas Diefenbach, M.D., Ph.D., Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin / Germany
- Richard A. Flavell, Ph.D, DSc, FRS, Yale School of Medicine / USA
- Claudia Mauri, PhD, Royal Free and University College Medical School / University College London / U.K.
- Cox Terhorst, PhD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Havard Medical School / USA