Gender Equality: SEVEN more LabAids granted!
After two LabAids funded in 2018, the Management Board of the Clinical Research Unit decided to support seven (!) additional applications from
- Dr. rer. nat. Corinna Friedrich, Institute of Human Genetics, Project 1, 10h/week for 6 months
- PD Dr. med. Astrid Jeibmann, Institute of Neuropathology, CRU associate, 10h/week for 6 months
- PD Dr. rer. nat. Nina Neuhaus, Centre of Reproductive Medicine and Andrology, Project 4, 10h/week for 6 months
- Dr. rer. nat. Tabea Nöthe-Menchen, Department of General Pediatrics, Project 6, 10h/week for 6 months
- Dr. med. Johanna Raidt, Department of General Pediatrics, Project 6, 10h/week for 6 months
- Dr. med. Maria Schubert, Centre of Reproductive Medicine and Andrology, Project 7, 5h/week for 6 months
- Samuel Young, Centre of Reproductive Medicine and Andrology, Project 5, 5h/week for 6 months.
The Clinical Research Unit congratulates sincerely and wishes all the best for future careers!
If you like to apply for LabAid support, please note:
Who can apply? All parents (male/female) with working partners or lone parents with children that need to be taken care of, pregnant women (also during 'Mutterschutz'), parents (male/female) in 'Elternzeit'. This is offered for CRU members AND for 'CRU-close' researchers, that contribute to projects of the CRU.
What will be covered? LabAid for 5 hours per week for 6 months (can be adapted individually, extension possible). Pregnant women: up to 10 hours per week, if work with teratogenic substances is necessary (for the duration of pregnancy). LabAids can be 'Studentische Hilfskräfte' (SHK), 'Studentische Hilfskraft mit Bachelorabschluss' (SHB) or 'Wissenschaftliche Hilfskräfte' (WHK).
How and when to apply? Application form available on request (or soon on homepage). Decision will be made within meetings of Management Board (3-4 times a year). In urgent cases, the Management Board will decide via e-mail correspondence among the members.