Who can apply? Female researchers.
Travel grant: In general: an abstract buys a ticket! In this case, travel costs are covered by the central CRU grant. If no presentation of the researcher is applicable (short time within the project, no results yet, conference without abstract submission), travel costs can be applied for.
Workshop grant: The seminar has to provide further qualification into career and/or project.
What will be covered? Travel grant: up to €1000 travel costs per person per conference.
Workshop grant: registration fee (and travelling).
How to apply? Informal application stating the conference/meeting/workshop and the personal and scientific benefit for the female researcher. Please send your application in ADVANCE of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, a new program is initiated by the Gender Equality Measurments: BRIDGING FUNDS
This measure is thought to support young female scientists after their master/bachelor or doctoral thesis to be able to stay in their workgroup and continue with personal project ideas.
Please find more information here. Deadline for application: 31.12.2019.
- Corinna Friedrich: 20th European Testis Workshop, Portugal
- Sara Di Persio: 20th European Testis Workshop, Portugal
- Margot Wyrwoll: 20th European Testis Workshop, Portugal
- Sandra Laurentino: Epigenetic Conference, Köln
- Christin Groh: Women in Science Conference, Münster
- Nadja Rotte: Women in Science Conference, Münster
- Nina Neuhaus: Women in Science Conference, Münster
- Kim Westerich: Women in Science Conference, Münster
- Sandra Laurentino: 10X Genomics User Group Meeting, Barcelona
- Lina Pérez Lanuza: Congress of the "Deutsche Gesellschaft für Endokrinologie", Göttingen
- Sophie Kaldewey: Congress of the "Deutsche Gesellschaft für Andrologie", Gießen
- Sandra Laurentino: ESHRE Conference, Wien
- Sara Di Persio: Travel costs
- Sara Obidos: Travel costs
- Cristin Beumer: Registration fee 'Forschungsverbundsmanagement'
- Nadja Rotte: Registration fee 'Karriere im Wissenschaftsmanagement'
- Maria Schubert: Registration fee 'Studienleiterkurs'
- Maria Schubert: Registration fee 'Course - Reproductive Endocrinology'