3rd NRW Stem Cell School
This course will provide intense gain of knowledge by theoretical and practical experiences in small groups of 3-4 people maximum. During this week-long program diverse contemporary aspects of stem cell biology will be put across the 20 participants.
Participants can choose to attend lectures and workshops on:
· Induction of pluripotent stem (iPS) cells
· Germ cell culture and gametogenesis in vitro
· Isolation and flow cytometric analysis of planarian stem cells
· From mouse oocytes to embryos to embryonic stem cells
· A journey into the inner life of a stem cell: practical course in electron microscopy
Evening lectures given by experts as Oliver Brüstle (Bonn), Frank Rosenbauer (Berlin/Münster), Hans Schöler (Münster) and others will complete the program.
Terms: Time for application is expired.
Fee: 200 Euros (reduced fee for participants from North Rhine-Westphalia: 150 Euros). A simple dinner will be provided. Additional expenses (accommodation, travel and food) must be covered by the participants.
Accomodation: We have made reservations in the Jugendgästehaus Aasee in Münster, which will be charged with 62,00 € per night incl. breakfast (shuttle bus / tickets for public transport included). Selected participants will get further information together with the acceptance notification.
Description of the modules.
Termin in lokalen Kalender importieren