Date of Birth: 22 May 1987 Place of Birth: New Delhi, India Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Institution Course/Exam Passed Year of Passing Hamdard University, New Delhi Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacology 2012 The Dr. M.G.R Medical, University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Bachelor of Pharmacy 2009 D.A.V Public School, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. AISSCE CBSE XII Board 2005 D.A.V Public School, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. AISSE CBSE X Board 2003
- Pharmacology Topper and Gold medallist.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2010 – Qualified.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2009 – Qualified.
- TOEFL IBT 2012 – Total - 105 out of 120; Reading - 29, Listening – 25, Speaking – 27, Writing – 24
- GRE 2012 – Total - 304 out of 340; Verbal – 147, Quantitative – 157, Analytical writing - 3.5
- Participated in workshop on “Advanced Methods in Pre-Clinical Pharmacology”, held at Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, New Delhi, on 12 December, 2011.
- Participated in National Seminar on “New Horizons in Drug Discovery and Development” held at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, from 17th to 18th September 2011.
- Participated in 30th Annual Conference of Society of Toxicology (INDIA) and Symposium on Strategies for Safety Study Requirements for Herbal Formulation, held at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, from December 9 to 11, 2010.
- Done a project on “A Second Derivative Spectrophotometric Method for the Estimation of Ellagic Acid in Neutraceuticals ” in final year of B.Pharm, 2009.
- Presented two Posters in 2nd IPA - Students' Congress during 11th to 13th July, 2009 at Bangalore.
- Participated in IPA Convention held at Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi, from 14th to 15th March, 2009.
- Participated in National Seminar on ”Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Practice and Education" held at Ooty during 1-3 March, 2008 of India (Inaugurated and Chaired by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the then Hon’ble President of India.
- Participated in Second International Conference and Indo-Canadian Satellite Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences Technology, Practice and Health Product held at Ooty (Tamil Nadu) from 24th to 26th February, 2007.
Evaluation of Sodium Valproate in the absence and presence of N-Acetylcysteine in the Mouse 6 Hz Psychomotor Seizure Model.
- Worked in DNA Sequencing Lab and Blood Reagent Lab at National Institute of Biologicals, Noida, U.P, for 1 year.
- Worked as lecturer in Pharmacology department at J.S.S college of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamil Nadu, for 3 months.
- 3 months training in Analysis and Chemistry department at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- M. Zobeiri, R. Chaudhary, M. Datunashvili, R. J. Heuermann, A. Lüttjohann, V. Narayanan, S. Balfanz, P. Meuth, D. M. Chetkovich, H.-C. Pape, A. Baumann, G. van Luijtelaar, T. Budde (2017). Modulation of thalamocortical oscillations by TRIP8b, a brain-specific auxiliary subunits for HCN channels. Brain Structure & Function, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00429-017-1559-z. [IF 2016: 4.698]
- R. Chaudhary, K. Kolappa Pillai (2012)
Evaluation of sodium valproate in the absence and presence of n-acetylcysteine in the mouse 6Hz psychomotor seizure model. International Journal of Pharmacology and Biological Ssciences. Vol. 6 (3), 2012, Page 39-50.
- R. Chaudhary (2012)
Role of genes in epilepsy- A review of genetic factors behind the causes of epilepsy. Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology. Vol.13 Issue No.2, 2012, Page 31-38.